Please read our Terms and Conditions before making a booking.
All accommodation reserved at The Salisbury Hotel by the client shall be subject to the following:
- Prices quoted DO NOT include breakfast. Please note that Breakfast costs £10 per person when booked online. Breakfast ordered at the hotel that have not been booked prior to arrival costs £12 per person.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours before arrival without any additional charges, after this time 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Any guests arriving after 11pm must contact us so that a member of staff can be here to welcome them, however there will be an extra charge of £10 per hour added to their booking fee.
- Group reservation of three or more rooms require a 25% non returnable deposit. Normal cancellation still applies.
- New Year Bookings must pay 50% of the total booking amount 2 months before arrival.
- Due to the high charges applied by credit card companies, we advise that Visa/Mastercard are charged at a standard rate of 2% per transaction and American Express card payments are subject to 3% surcharge on departure. We do not accept Cheques.
- Guests may check in any time after 2.00pm and must check out on the day of departure by 10.30am. If the room is not vacated by this time, the client will be subject to another night’s charge. Guests may deposit luggage at reception before and after these times.
- The Salisbury Hotel does not accept liability for any loss indirect or consequential from the use of or connection with The Salisbury Hotel website. The Salisbury Hotel reserves the right at any time to change information published on the site and does not accept liability for any omissions or errors.
- When making your booking, you confirm that you have not entered into the contract with The Salisbury Hotel on the basis of any representation not expressly incorporated into these documents and that your booking is governed by Scots law in the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
- Health requirements, visa and passport are the responsibility of yourself and your party as is travel insurance. Travel insurance is recommended at the time of booking.
- Any complaint about The Salisbury Hotel or its booking service should be notified to the hotel manager as early as possible.
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. All bookings are personal to you and may not be assigned, sold or otherwise transferred.
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel a booking offering a full refund of all moneys paid and incurring no penalty.
- The client assumes responsibilities for any damage caused by him or her or any associated persons and undertakes to make good or pay restitution for the make good to the hotel.
- The client undertakes not to bring any beverages or food into the hotel or cause or permit its guests to do so.
- All vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk. Should a problem occur with a vehicle in the hotel car park, the hotel cannot accept any liability. If a vehicle is left in the hotel car park for more than 8 hours after the guest has departed without the written consent of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to remove the vehicle at the owners’ expense.
- Nothing in these terms or conditions shall limit or restrict the guests’ legal rights as a consumer. Advice concerning such rights may be obtained from a Citizens Advice Bureau.